My Self-introduction

       

My name is Beh Wan Ting and I am from class 2I. I am born in Malaysia but came to Singapore and started primary education. Both my parents are from Malaysia, specifically Renggam and Perak. My life in primary school was quite smooth except the fact that i score 71 for Science once when i was in primary 4 (worst experience). I live in Woodlands which is quite far away from RV. My CCA is NCC and i enjoy it there. For me, my hobby is to play/do sports like running or badminton. but to be honest my arm strength is very weak. The subjects that i like are Math and Geography. My best subject is Math (at least I think so).  I have a few gadgets at home that i used for entertainment and educations (favourite brand is Apple and HP). I also like CSI a lot. I also watch a lot of CSI related shows such as CSI:Cyber, Backstrom and MacGyver(S1) (strongly suggest to watch). I also played Blackshot last time until my rank was captain but I gave up on that account to focus more on my studies. To conclude this introduction, I am glad that I am now in RV continueing my secondary education.
Table

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

妆艺大游行反思

A Picture to represent SG culture

Lesson 4 Reflection